With the relaxation of COVID19 restrictions, bunch rides and the racing calendar return.
- MCC training rides every Saturday morning
- Community bunch rides are back on
- 2020 Club Road Championships in late November
- 2020 Dromana Crits return in December
Please remember to be COVIDSafe:
- If you are sick or have any symptoms, please don’t attend any bunch rides or races!
- 1.5m social distancing still applies
- Carry a mask
- No sharing of equipment
- Ride/Race and go, no hanging around
Finally, whilst we are technically allowed to ride in large groups, common sense should always apply first:
- Road safety is everyones priority and responsibility
- Keep the bunch sizes small (12 is a good number).
- Our roads aren’t the best for sharing with motor vehicles and they need to be able to pass in a timely and safe manner.
This was true before COVID19, only amplified as everyone re-learns how to ride in bunchies and share the road again.
Stay safe everyone; we all want to be home for dinner.